search through Google

Google
 

SEND FREE SMS through out india


Free SMS to India

Sunday, February 17, 2008

winter start fadeing but cold caught me ..

well last week was lover's week featuring valentine day in between but for me it was a just another week being a single it doesn't matter u alot, i was busy in my college the studies catches the speed so text books are back, winters now started to loosing up the grip, but at last i catch up cold the nose and eyes both are running, but now feeling a bit better, now i am very much obsessed of my blog and last week i even advertised a bit on orkut about it , getting a nice response. My friend Prateek has also stared his blog after reading somewhere in magazine and looking at mine about him i would say a bubbly boy a happening boy all the time he is my good friend in college. Coming back to me well i am a bit woried about my future as to what i am going to do after my btech as i m neither placed nor i am having good academics and now i am seriously looking at m.b.a. i have to do a lot of hardwork rather i should say i have to climb awhole big mountain. though my preparation has not taken the full swing but now i am looking the things seriously becoz its do or die situation to me and i have to do. well for the last week i have been reading " How to win friends & influence people" by Dale Carnegie this book is a sensational book as far as i have read i have been highly influenced by the book and trying to incucate the changes it says 1)never critcise any body 2)give good real apreciation to people 3) arise an eager want in other person in nut shell it says look the thing from other persons perspective instead of yours so i strongly recommend you to read the book and feel it. my sore hand is recovering.



last week reliance power ipo was opened and in the sinking market the highly subscribed share could not sustain and crashed a bit .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it was wonderfull to read abt ur article.........just wanna say best of luck for ur blog.......
take care as cold can catch u any time any place......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

SEND FREE SMS again....